RCSC organizes predominantly LGBTQ+ soccer teams in the Seattle area. Our goal is to provide members with a safe environment to meet people to play soccer and build community. Our organization helps coordinate various levels of competition from open scrimmages (Kickabout) to competitive teams (in local leagues). The club’s board of directors also coordinates special events and charity work/community service.
Our membership includes over three hundred members of all skill levels and ages playing on one or more of the teams year round.
RCSC strives to:
- Provide opportunities to play on competitive and/or recreational LGBTQ teams of various skill levels
- Provide opportunities to learn to play soccer in a welcoming, safe, and empowering environment
Organize social events where LGBT people (and friends) can meet and socialize in a positive and healthy environment
- Be represented by and equally inclusive of all genders
- Provide a healthy, health-promoting environment for soccer players in our region.
- RCSC is a member of the International Gay and Lesbian Football Association, Gay and Lesbian International Sports Association, the Federation of Gay Games, and is represented at national and international tournaments including Out Games, IGLFA tournaments, and Gay Games.