RCSC organizes predominantly LGBTQ+ soccer teams in the Seattle area. Our goal is to provide members with a safe environment to meet people to play soccer and build community. Our organization helps coordinate various levels of competition from open scrimmages (Kickabout) to competitive teams (in local leagues). The club’s board of directors also coordinates special events and charity work/community service.
Our membership includes over three hundred members of all skill levels and ages playing on one or more of the teams year round.
RCSC strives to:
- Provide opportunities to play on competitive and recreational LGBTQ teams of various skill levels
- Provide opportunities to learn to play soccer in a welcoming, safe, and empowering environment
- Organize social events where LGBTQ people (and allies) can socialize in a positive and supportive environment
- Be represented by and equally inclusive of all genders and orientations
- Provide a healthy environment for soccer players and their communities