Friendly Tournament Weekend!
May 19 @ 7:00 pm - May 21 @ 3:00 pm
New players and visitors are always welcome! RCSC’s tournament takes place in the scenic area of Seattle, Washington and is open to all skill levels, from beginner to experienced players.
Registration includes: tournament jersey, swag, 4 hours of games, social events, drinks, snacks, and lots of fun!
FORMAT: 9 vs. 9 games, outdoor, smaller than FIFA fields, 35 minute games with no halftime, friendly play, all-skill levels, all players will be drafted to evenly skilled teams (registration closes 1 week prior to tournament). Each player will have roughly 3 hours of game time on Saturday.
VOLUNTEER: If you are interested in helping organize the tournament, please contact us at PresidentRainCity@Gmail.com.
– Meet & Greet Welcome Party at TBD in Capitol Hill, Seattle at 5 PM – 7 PM
– Celebration Kick-off Happy Hour at TBD in Capitol Hill, Seattle at 7 PM – Closing!
– Arrival, Parking, and Setup at 10:00 AM at Starfire Sports Complex in Tukwila (25 min from Seattle downtown by car)
– Games from 11 AM – 4:30 PM (with a break for paid lunch)
– Break for Players to Explore Seattle!
– After Party at TBD in Capitol Hill, Seattle at 7 PM – Closing!
– Celebration Brunch at TBD in Capitol Hill, Seattle at 10 AM
– Kickabout at Bobby Morris Playfield: Cal Anderson Park in Capitol Hill, Seattle at 1 PM – 2:30 PM
TEAMS & JERSEYS: Teams will be drafted the week leading up to the tournament. Jerseys will be ordered based on registration data and can be picked up with tournament swag at the welcome party or on game-day!
The Rain City Soccer Club is Seattle’s LGBTQ soccer club. The non-profit volunteer run club organizes teams, soccer opportunities, social events, and charity work for the community. People of all genders, orientations, and backgrounds are welcome when they respect and advocate the club’s missions and values. Proceeds from this tournament fund the club’s weekly kickabout scrimmages, open to all players.