Join us for soccer and fun events!
All skill levels and players are welcome to our club. We’re an LGBTQ soccer community that respects people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- Sunday Kickabouts: Offered year-round (more details below).
- Annual Seattle Friendly Tournament
- Friday, May 21 through Sunday, May 22
- Facebook Event for social media updates
- This event is at capacity! 100 players from Seattle, SF, Vancouver, LA, and others will be playing!
- Summer Pride Season
- June 3 through July 24 (7 weeks of games with some bye weeks)
- Capitol Hill (Cal Anderson park or Miller Park)
- This event reached capacity with 102 players!
- Join the season’s sub player list here.
- Club Skills Clinic: May 15, 2022
- Themed Club Match: November 2022
- Club Skills Clinic: October 2022
Volunteers: We are always looking for help with events. If interested, please contact PresidentRainCity@Gmail.com
RCSC volunteers organize friendly, low-cost, easy access scrimmages called “Kickabout” for new and existing players to practice and meet others in the community.
What to bring…
- $5 per participant to cover field permit fees. Pay by Cash or Venmo.
- Soccer shoes, shin guards, comfortable athletic clothes (pennies are provided to one team).
- A positive, friendly, and supportive attitude. We’re a queer soccer community that likes to have fun!
When and Where? Always on Sundays. Locations vary by date, please see the schedule below with links to the locations…
Note: Kickabouts are not organized on holiday weekends and when other major RCSC events are organized. The schedule below show the club organized kickabouts. If you’d like to receive reminder emails about each event, send an email to Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org
* $5 needed per participant to cover field permit fees ($100 total per session).
- April 24 at 11:30 AM (led by Dekel) at Washington Park
- May 1 at 2:15 PM (led by Dekel) at Miller Park
- May 8 at 1 PM (led by Jared) at Cal Anderson Park
- May 15 at 1PM (led by Michael M.) at Miller Park
- **Skills Clinic followed by Kickabout Scrimmage**
- May 22 (No Kickabout due to Annual Seattle Friendly Tournament)
- May 29 (No Kickabout due to Memorial Day Holiday Weekend)