RCSC’s Pride Season is a 7-week soccer season dedicated to Seattle’s LGBTQ+ community.
Pride Season is a dedicated LGBTQ+ season held in the central Capitol Hill during the beautiful summertime of Seattle.
This is amazing opportunity for LGBTQ+ players and their friends of all skill levels and backgrounds to play soccer together weekly, build skill, and get to know each other.
- 8 teams, inclusive of all-genders, skill levels, and sexualities.
- Less experienced players have the opportunity to learn from advanced players.
- Registration includes benefits: weekly drink specials, food, weekly drag performances, and an end of season pizza party.
- Registration is on a first-come basis. This season has reached capacity with 102 players.
- Follow @Rain_City_Soccer_Club on Instagram for updates
- Join the season’s sub list here, to play when teams need players.
If you know of a person or organization that would like to support this special event, please contact PresidentRainCity@Gmail.com.
Sponsors will be featured in weekly promotions to the community before and during Pride Season. RCSC consists of hundreds of members. RCSC has an active member base in the Seattle Capitol Hill area.