Registration Live on March 30, 2021!
RCSC’s Pride Season is a 7-week soccer season dedicated to Seattle’s LGBTQ+ community.
Pride Season is dedicated LGBTQ+ and friends season held in the central Capitol Hill on Friday evenings during the beautiful Summertime of Seattle.
This is amazing opportunity for LGBTQ+ players and their friends of all skill levels and backgrounds to play soccer together weekly, build skill, and get together afterwards supporting a neighborhood LGBTQ owned bars.
- 8 Pride Season teams will be randomly drafted and announced one week before the first week of games.
- Teams will be inclusive of all-genders, skill levels, and sexualities.
- Less experienced players have the opportunity to learn from advanced players.
- Players will receive Dri-Fit jerseys.
- Fields are half-standard size and 60 minutes (30 minute halves). 8 vs 8 games, including the goal keeper.
- There will be 7 weeks of games. The final week will be a playoff for a season winner.
- There will be pre-season get together on Saturday, July 10 to pickup jerseys and meet teammates and captains.
- After games each week, there will be a community bar for players to unwind and connect. We look forward to getting back to local business who have supported RCSC teams in the past! Drink specials will be available.
- There will be an End of Season celebration after games on Week 7. Awards will be presented, food, and prizes!
Pride season is an opportunity for people to participate in a fun and friendly soccer season right in the heart of Capitol Hill!
Registration & Season Timeline
- Register Today on Eventbrite!
- Follow @Rain_City_Soccer_Club on Instagram for updates
- Follow the event on Facebook for updates
- Register EARLY because there are only 85 spots and they’ll go fast
- Season Starts (Week 1): Friday, July 16, 2021
- Season Ends (Week 7): Friday, August 27, 2021
If you know of a company that would like to support this special season, please contact PresidentRainCity@Gmail.com.
Sponsors will be featured in weekly promotions to the community before and during Pride Season. The RCSC consists of hundreds of members. RCSC is the largest non-profit soccer club in Seattle with an active member base in the Capitol Hill area.