To get involved with the Rain City Soccer Club, you should do the following:
- Subscribe to our newsletter to receive club emails and stay informed about upcoming opportunities.
- Play at our Sunday Kickabout scrimmages. This is the best way to meet other members and start playing soccer with the club. At Kickabout, you can connect with players that fit your skill level and interests.
- Networking and community building on your New Year’s resolution list? Come see what all we offer for team building and socializing events through out the year: check out our club-wide Events page!
- Brushing up on skills? New to the sport or looking for a refresher course? Check out our Calendar to watch a match, join a Kickabout, or even sign up for one of our rotating Skills Clinics!
- Join a team! If you’d like more information about a team affiliated with the club, check out our Teams page! Please note, our captains are just volunteers, contact a captain if you know your level/ intensity/ and team preferences!
- Follow us on social media! Instagram: Rain_City_Soccer_Club. Facebook: Rain City Soccer Club.